Saturday, January 19, 2013

If we don't scare you, no evil thing will


I should probably explain the title of this blog. It comes from 101 Dalmatians, specifically the scene where Cruella comes to buy the puppies, but is disgusted when she sees they have no spots. She goes so far as to call them "horrid little white rats," which, believe it or not, was the blog title I almost went with. Now, what does all of this have to do with anything? Well, a long time ago Sam and I decided that it would be immensely funny, when we had a kid, to go stand at the hospital nursery window, gaze in at our baby, and then cry out, "No spots! No spots at all! What a horrid little white rat, eugh!" just like Cruella.

If you're thinking to yourself that that's not very funny at all, and that we are terrible people, well, this probably isn't the blog for you.

2 comments:

  1. Carmen just got this movie for her birthday; it's a great one.

    I think it would be funny, especially if you were smoking a long cigarette. Of course, it would be even funnier if you had had 15-uplets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your child is going to be quite strange..I know it from my gut.

    ReplyDelete