Thursday, October 24, 2013

Two months

Edith turned the big 2-0 (er, 0-2) yesterday, so we took some pictures to measure her growth. By the time I remembered to take the pictures, though, she was sound asleep, nestled in her pillow and blanket, and I didn't have the heart to take her out.

Here, I'll show you what I mean.




See? You try picking up someone who is obviously so comfortable. Plus, she was watching Nashville with Tamsen, and I didn't want to disturb them.



Clearly very comfortable.


I hope one day to be as cozy as she was.


I tried to get the sock monkey in for a size comparison, but I'm not sure it's going to give us an accurate sense of how big she is. Plus, it looks like it's trying to attack her, or at the very least make a desperate plea for her attention. love meeeeeeeeeee


Here she is, two months in. Bigger than one month, maybe not. Fatter than one month, maybe a little. But more adorable? I think the pink stripey socks speak for themselves.


And for good measure, here's a shot of the distrustful look she usually has on her face. Edith Sinclair, ladies and gentlemen.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want her too get too big before I get to see her! She's cute, love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distrustful look? It is her birthright. Also: TAMSEN WATCHES NASHVILLE ME TOOOOO! It is terrible and wonderful all at the same time, doused in country music sauce and a big ol' sprinkling of cheeeese. That baby is adorable. That is all.

    ReplyDelete