Saturday, May 18, 2013

25 weeks

If I look like I swallowed a small watermelon it's partially because I'm five months pregnant, but it's also because I've been swallowing small watermelons. Every time we go grocery shopping I buy a watermelon and spend a week or so eating my way through it. Love me some watermelon.


But I know you didn't come all this way to look at fruit - you want to see some five-month pictures, so here I am at 25 weeks:


If you know me at all you know that I'm a nail-biter, but look at these puppies! They're growing so fast I was having to chew them off every day, which was just too much work, so for now I'm putting up with them.

And for good measure, here's a shot of my 25-week belly:


Sorry it's sideways, but you get the idea.

On the name front, no we haven't picked a name yet. We're still trying to choose between Edith and Olive, but at this point there's no clear winner. We like both names so we're not fussed about making a decision anytime soon. We may just have to see what this baby looks like when she comes out.

Lastly, I've finally gotten my hands on some of Sam's baby pictures, so be prepared for what's to come.


1 comment:

  1. We're big fans of waiting until you see the baby. Some names just don't fit (plus it's easier to decide when procrastination finally isn't an option...) Good luck, naming children is hard.

    ReplyDelete