Sunday, April 23, 2017

Couch

We spend a lot of time on our couch as a family, whether that's watching endless episodes of Daniel Tiger, sitting around and talking, watching Edie run around the living room in circles for twenty minutes at a time, or just listening to Marty shriek with joy because he's discovered that he can fit his toes in his mouth. (This is all true.) So it's no surprise that since we spend a lot of time on the couch, we spend a lot of time sleeping on the couch, too.

Here's Marty and me taking a nap. I have no idea when this happened, so let's say it was Thursday of this week.


What can I say? The boy is snuggly and warm, and it's been cold and rainy lately. Gotta get my warmth wherever I can find it. (EDIT: I just remembered! This was during halftime of Game 1 of the Cavs-Pacers series, so it was definitely last Saturday. No reason to stay awake during halftime.)

Edie spends a lot of time on the couch, but she doesn't sleep as much as Marty and I do. Instead, she likes to lounge while watching Daniel Tiger and remind everyone that she looks fabulous.


Awful lot of leg on that girl. She'll have all the boys coming to the, well, living room, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment