Sunday, April 9, 2017

Fun times

We went to a cake auction last night to help our ward's young women get to camp. We bought a huge rice krispie cake, and, uh, Edie was interested in it.



She was less interested once she realized that she had to share.

She's been sick recently, so we stayed home from church today. She seemed really miserable at the church last night, and I assumed it was because she wasn't feeling well. When I went to pick her up, she was making a face that made me think she was about to start crying, so I hurried her out to the hall. Turned out she just needed to sneeze.

Marty took a bath today! He was disgusting.



Since Edie and I were staying home from church today, Marty stayed home with us, too. Lately, he's really enjoyed lying on the floor and reaching for his toys on the ground. Over the last couple of days, though, he's gotten better at getting to things that are just out of his reach. He's not properly crawling yet, but he's making an awful lot of progress, which is exciting. He's especially excited about crawling toward an orange baseball that we have. No, I don't know why we have an orange baseball, either.

I pooped my pants twice today within three minutes, so I guess I was sick, too? You didn't come here to read about me, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment